We know how important a healthy and vibrant hair & beauty regime is, and the key is to use the most pure, natural products.
Not all coconut oil is made equal, and when it comes to hair & beauty we only use the very best ingredients… it’s what makes you glow.
At COHAII we’ve made it our mission to find and source the very finest Sri Lankan coconuts, before extracting the oil by cold-pressing, handpicked coconuts in our very own mill in the heartland of Kurunegala. With our passion for supporting the elephant population in the region, you can do good, whilst looking good.
Our Oil is one of the most pure and versatile coconut oils, with hundred of uses for healthy, conscious living.
Start your pure and organic lifestyle now and start looking and feeling your best in the most natural way:
Uses for Skin
- Deeply moisturises and nourishes for softer, healthier skin
- Diminish wrinkles and puffy eyes by applying at nighttime
- Use as a Shaving Cream or aftershave, great for sensitive skin
- Base for home made Face Mask or Scrub to suit your skin needs
- All natural Lip Balm for any weather or exfoliate with honey and brown sugar
- Safe and Gentle Makeup Remover
- Cheekbone Highlighter and use in creating a glowing, dewy make up look
- Nail and Cuticle Treatment, rub a small amount before bed
- Reduce Stretch Marks and Cellulite by regular use
- Use as a natural tanning oil before going outdoors
Uses for Hair
- Hair Conditioner for hair nourishment
- Use as a base product to make your own hair mask to suit hair conditions
- Get rid of Dandruff by using coconut oil as a nightly hair mask few times a week
- Improve Hair Growth and hair strength by using routinely
- Protect Hair From Sun by applying a thin layer in wet hair
- Perfect essential for weight management
- Massage Oil, mix with your favourite essential oils
- Clean Makeup brushes by soaking in coconut oil for 5-10 minutes and wash with warm soapy water
- Deodorant, apply a small amount of coconut oil and can be mixed with your favourite essential oil
- Personal Lubricant, Please don’t use with condoms as it is not compatible with latex